Take a peak at a journal of a part-time fine art wedding photographer

Is it possible to be good at something and only do it part-time? Some say not, I say YES! To me, being a full time wedding photographer could be daunting. I LOVE shooting weddings and feel that if I do 2-3 per year I am in a good place.

Each bride and groom are special to me. I develop a relationship with each and every one of them. Take a look at what I think and feel about how I approach this side profession. You will see that every occasion is seen through pure eyes and is shot straight from the heart.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Romanticism is Alive - Jonathan and Wendy









A most beautiful wedding at Stony Brook State Park near the Finger Lakes of NY. There is nothing like photographing a wedding of a dear friend. The spontaneity of the shot is on point, since yu recognize when a smile or specific mannerism is coming on. My heart was filled with love that day, sometimes it makes it more difficult to concentrate, but...it was sublime!!!! 
Congratulations Jonathan and Wendy!


No comments:

Post a Comment