Take a peak at a journal of a part-time fine art wedding photographer

Is it possible to be good at something and only do it part-time? Some say not, I say YES! To me, being a full time wedding photographer could be daunting. I LOVE shooting weddings and feel that if I do 2-3 per year I am in a good place.

Each bride and groom are special to me. I develop a relationship with each and every one of them. Take a look at what I think and feel about how I approach this side profession. You will see that every occasion is seen through pure eyes and is shot straight from the heart.

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Moment in History

The most historic and sweet wedding I have yet to be a part of. Maybe because it oozed with femininity! Rachel and Kate got married legally this summer in New York at her Kate's Mom and Dad's house in Ballston Lake. Their three daughters were a part of the ceremony and I had the pleasure of witnessing and documenting history. It was a pleasure!





No comments:

Post a Comment